Stress Got You Down?
Join sister duo Megan Waddy (medical herbalist) and Jenna Waddy (naturopathic doctor) for a 3-hour intensive workshop on stress. In our current society, stress has become a part of everyone’s life and is a root cause to disharmony and imbalance within our body. Fortunately, there are many tools and herbal supportive agents to help you feel more equipped in your day-to-day living.
During this workshop we will discuss:
- The physiology of stress and our stress adaptation response – how does our body respond to short and long-term stress?
- Common signs and symptoms of poor stress management (adrenal dysregulation)
- Herbal remedies to support our adrenals and nervous system – this includes:
- Materia medica of individual herbs, where we will discuss the physical, mental and emotional properties of the plants
- Specific herbal actions to help modulate our stress response: adaptogens, nervines
We will guide you through a meditation while journeying with individual plants and focus on breath work to calm the nervous system
- Herbal tea – please bring a mug for tea sampling
- Individual herbs to drop dose during the workshop
- Prepare your own 100ml custom blended herbal formula for an extra $25.00
Cost:$50 (+$25 for custom formulated 100ml tincture)
Date: March 23rd
Location: 166 Station st, Duncan BC (Collective Space)